<body>

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Dans les Metro de Montreal



We find all kind of interesting sights in the Montreal Metro stations. This fore instance is one of the many nice hallway of the SQUARE VICTORIA metro station. It is suprising how unique and interesting each of those hallways are.

School is starting to find its rythme and i truly love it. It feels so different then studiying music. I do feel way more where I should be then last year. I am currently working on 2 project the first one being on vantage point (point of view) and the second one wich I'll try to post an exemple soon is about hands.

I visited my Grand Father yesterday, he lives in a town called Granby where animals live in cages at the zoo and even petslike cats and dog are put in cage'cause that's how it is there. My grand Father happens not to be in a cage and is a soon to be 80yr old funny old guy. I like him. He is happy and I like happy people. He makes me think of my dad a lot... actualy, it would probably be the other way around but since I know my dad more then him, it works this way in my head.